Monday, November 5, 2012

RSVP

Stateline's Annual Member Meeting will be held a week from tomorrow on November 13th at the Gering Civic Center. I would encourage all of our members to attend - especially if you have never attended before. You will be a part of the Board Member Election and be presented the annual audit report. This year our guest speaker will be Mark Watson from Alliance who will talk about Yellow Pea Production. I also have some pretty fabulous door prizes :-)
I need to have all RSVPs by Friday, November 9th at the latest!   Also, I have had several members turn in photos for me to include in the annual meeting slideshow - Thank you! If anyone else has photos or video clips, please get them to me as soon as possible...

Here are some of the photos I have received so far...  One of the captions I received from a member was "2012-The Good, the Bad, & the Ugly"  I believe that is a fairly accurate description of the year...

No comments:

Post a Comment