Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Annual Meeting

No, I haven't fallen off the face of the planet...  I apologize for my lack of blogging the past week but have been busy working on things for our Annual Member Meeting, which was last evening.  We had an excellent turnout, wonderful food, and a fantastic program.  It was great to see all of you who attended and I'd be glad to entertain any suggestions, comments or critiques you may have!  I want this to be an event that no one wants to miss!  If anyone wants a copy of the slideshow that played throughout the evening, please let me know and I'll make you a copy.  I really appreciate all  the photos everyone allowed me to use. 

Board Chairman Jerry Mackie welcomes everyone to the event.
Centerpieces - Gourds from my garden...

Mark Watson - Guest Speaker for the evening, discussing field pea production in the region



No comments:

Post a Comment